Inspire – Projects Working with Children and Young People
- Buddied Reading Scheme: Come along one afternoon a week to a Primary School and give an hour to help the children enjoy reading and make a new friend.
- Homework Club: Helping children with their homework or tutoring anyone struggling with school work.
- Inside Out: Creative volunteers with patience, humour & empathy to provide & support activities for children and young people with Autistic Spectrum Disorder.
- Kids Away: Fun loving & full of energy? Support activities with children & young people aged 8 – 16 by encouraging positive behaviour & participation.
- RASCALS: Help us provide fun activities & outings for children from refugee and asylum seeker backgrounds.
- Lego Club: Facilitate a LEGO therapy session at a special needs school to support young peoples team work and social skills.
- Sketty Park Youth Group: A weekly youth group for 10 -16 year olds. Each week we: Learn, Bake and Make something! It is a great place to develop new skills or teach old ones.
- St. Thomas Youth Club: A weekly youth club for 7 – 12 year olds. With lots of active games and crafts.